Turkey - sample visa (specimen)
You can view a sample of the visa below, this is what you will be receiving. The details on this visa are fictitious. To the right, you will find an explanation of all visa fields. If you want to download the original visa as a PDF file, please click here or on the image. The green numbers were added for clarification and are not listed on the original document.
- 1. Your application number.
- 2. Your full given names.
- 3. Your full last names..
- 4. Your place of birth.
- 5. Your date of birth.
- 6. Your nationality.
- 7. Your document type, "Pasaport" for passport or "Kimlik Karti" for ID card.
- 8. Your document number (passport). "Belge no" is Turkish for document number and has nothing to do with Belgium.
- 9. The issue date of the travel document (passport).
- 10. The expiration date of the travel document (passport).
- 11. The reference that you can travel to Turkey multiple times: "multiple entry".
- 12. The effective date of the visa. From (and on) this date you can stay in Turkey.
- 13. The expiration date of the visa. Up to and including this date you can stay in Turkey.
- 14. The maximum length of stay in Turkey (90 days in total)