Apply for Egypt visa online
On this website you can quickly and easily apply for your visa for Egypt. To do this, fill out the online visa request form which takes just 5 minutes. Since you can pay for your inquiry with PayPal, debit or credit card, this is probably the easiest and fastest way to request the visa for Egypt. We check your request for the most common mistakes before submitting it to the Egyptian government. If you have any questions about the visa or your request, we are available daily. You can contact us via phone or mail. The price of a visa for Egypt will start at £31.09 per person. Apply now for your visa ..
What is an e-Visa for Egypt?
The e-visa for Egypt has recently been made available by the Egyptian government. The visa will allow you to travel to Egypt, it is upon the discretion of boarder officials if entry is granted. This e-visa can be requested completely online, so you save yourself a trip to the embassy! You can use this e-visa for tourist and business travel. There is a choice between a "single entry" and a "multiple entry” visa. The price for a single-entry visa is £31.09 per person. This includes the costs of the visa and our service charge.
Requirements for the visa for Egypt
The e-visa for Egypt is valid for 30 days. You can choose between a visa with single entry or multiple entries. The visa is valid for tourist as well as business trips. Paid work in Egypt is not permitted. Some requirements for the visa are as follows:
- Upon arrival in Egypt, your passport must be valid for at least 8 months.
- You must carry your e-visa with you once it has been printed out.
- You must be able to prove your return or transit.
- For business travel, you must have a (invitation) letter from the company you are visiting.
- For a visit to family, you must carry a (invitation) letter from your family with you.
- When visiting as a tourist you have to carry the confirmation of your hotel reservation or your itinerary.
Overview of the request process
Through this website you can request your visa for Egypt quickly and easily. The request can be completed completely online.
- Keep your passport ready. For the validity of your visa, it is important that you complete all the information correctly. Please also check the validity of your passport exactly. This must be valid for at least 8 months upon arrival.
- Fill out the request form and upload a scan of your passport to the designated location. Each field has a brief explanation. Should you still have questions about the form feel free to contact us!
- Payment of your E-Visa for Egypt can be made by PayPal, Debit or Credit card. Your request is now complete. You will receive a confirmation email from us via the e-mail address provided by you. In this you should once again see all given data and also check accuracy.
- You will receive your E-Visa by e-mail.
Important! Your stated passport details must match the details on your passport, otherwise your visa is not valid.
You can also ask for the visa for Egypt yourself on the page of the Egyptian authorities. You must complete the form in English and require a credit card to pay. The cost is $ 25 (single entry) and $ 60 (multiple entries). You can do this at https://visa2egypt.gov.eg/eVisa/Home.
Is a visa mandatory for Egypt?
British citizens require a visa to enter Egypt. Do you have a different nationality or are not sure if you are eligible for a visa for Egypt? Feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Delivery and delivery time
We advise you to request your visa one week before your departure. Mostly we receive the visa for Egypt within 72 hours! You will receive your visa from us by e-mail.
Payment and invoice
The single entry visa for Egypt costs you £31.09 per person. These are the total prices including consular costs. You can pay by PayPal,Debit or Credit card. If you want to receive an invoice for your visa request, you can send us an e-mail with your application number after receiving the visa. We will then send you the invoice by e-mail.
Important information for traveling with children
If you are traveling with underage children, you should pay attention to some extra advice. In order to facilitate the work of the border police with regard to the prevention of possible child abduction, it is recommended that important information / documents be made available. Further information can be found on the website of the Foreign Office.