Apply for visa Egypt
You can easily apply for your visa on this website. To do this, complete the online visa application form. This only takes 5 minutes. Because you can pay with iDEAL or Mister Cash, this is the easiest and fastest way for you to apply for a visa for Egypt. We check your application for the most common mistakes before we submit it in Egypt. In addition, we can be reached every day (even in the weekend!) By e-mail or telephone if you have any questions regarding your visa application. You already have a visa from Egypt £39.29 per person.
What is an Egypt visa?
The e-Visa Egypt was recently made available by the Egyptian government. This visa gives you permission to travel to Egypt. The e-visa can be fully requested online. You do not have to go to the embassy. The e-Visa for Egypt is valid for tourism and business. There is a single entry and a multiple entries visa available. The price for a single entry visa is £39.29 per person. This is the total price, including consular costs. You pay an additional fee for a multiple entry visa.
Terms and conditions visa Egypt
The e-visa for Egypt is valid for 3 months. With your application you can choose from a single entry visa, with which you can travel to Egypt once, or a multiple entry visa, suitable for multiple trips to Egypt.
The visa is valid for tourism and business. It is not allowed to work in Egypt.
Some important issues when you arrive in Egypt:
- Your passport need to be valid for at least six months upon arrival in Egypt.
- The e-visa must be printed out.
- You must be able to show proof of return or transit.
- For business trips, you must bring an invitation letter from the company to be visited.
- For family visits, please bring an invitation letter from the family to be visited.
- When visiting as a tourist, you must include confirmation of your hotel reservation (s) and/or itinerary.
Overview of the application procedure
Through this website you can quickly and easily apply for your visa in Egypt. The application is completely online and goes as follows:
- Please keep your passport handy. For your visa to be valid, it is important that you enter the data exactly as they appear on your passport. Please check the validity of your passport. It needs to be valid for at least six months upon arrival to Egypt.
- Complete the online application form and add a scan of your passport to the appropriate location. The application form is entirely in Dutch. For some fields you will find an explanation. Do you have any other questions about the application form? Please contact us..
- The payment of your e-Visa for Egypt can be paid with iDeal Mister Cash or by bank transfer. It is therefore not necessary to have a credit card.
- Your application has now been completed. You will receive a confirmation at the specified e-mail address. You can check the details you have entered again.
- You will receive the visa for Egypt by e-mail.
Important! The passport details on your visa must match the information in your passport, in any other case your visa is not valid.
You can also apply for the visa yourself on the website of the Egyptian government. You fill in the application in English and must have a credit card to pay the payment. The costs here are USD 25 (single entry) or USD 60 (multiple entries). You can find the website of the government of Egypt at https://visa2egypt.gov.eg/eVisa/Home.
For whom is a visa Egypt mandatory?
Belgians and Dutch people need a visa to travel to Egypt. Do you have another nationality and do you want to know if you are eligible for the e-Visa for Egypt?
We are happy to find it for you. You can get in touch by e-mail or telephone contact with our customerservice
The delivery and delivery time of a visa Egypt
It is advisable to submit your visa application one week before your travel date. Usually we can deliver your visa for Egypt within 72 hours!
You will receive your visa from us by e-mail.
Payment and invoice
The single entry visa for Egypt cost £39.29 per person. You receive a multiple entries visa at an additional cost. These are total prices, including consular costs. The payment can be met safely and easily with iDeal or Mister Cash. If you opt for a payment by bank transfer, it takes 1 to 2 business days before we receive your payment and we will process your visa application.
If you want to receive an invoice from your visa application, you can send an e-mail to our contact e-mail address with your request number. We will then send your digital invoice to you by e-mail.
Important information about travelling with children
If you are traveling with underage children, you must take into account a number of extra rules. Children must have their own travel document and may no longer be registered in the passport of the parents. In addition, the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee carries out extensive checks to prevent possible international child abductions.
Do you travel abroad with a child about whom you jointly have the authority or over whom you have no authority? This form you can use it to show that you have permission from the persons who have the authority over the child to travel abroad with the child. More information can be found on the website of the national government.