- Passport with a validity of at least: 12 months
- Number of color passport photos (standard format): 1
- A color copy of the information page of the traveler's passport
- A copy of the flight schedule or a printout of your e-ticket
- A hotel confirmation showing that the applicant has a residence during the entire stay
Children under 18
When applying for a visa for a minor, you must also provide a copy of the birth certificate.
- The visa is valid for three months from the time of issue.
- Within the validity of the visa you may enter Cape Verde Islands once (single entry)
You can apply for a visa for Cape Verde Islands in full through our website. You must, however, submit your passport and the accompanying documents to us. You can send this to us by registered or personal mail.
After you have completed the application form and paid the payment we will check your application for the most common errors. We then submit your application to the consulate of the Cape Verde Islands as soon as we have received the passport including the necessary documents.
Usually we receive your visa after 1 working day. Once your visa has been approved you will receive a confirmation from us.
Embassy Registration (highly recommended)
Let us register your trip with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs so that you can travel with peace of mind. For only € 20.00 per person we will register your trip with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Registration means that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be aware of your travel plans and that you are registered in the 24/7 Information Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs so that you are always aware of important events.