- Passport with a validity of at least: 6 months
- Number of color passport photos (standard format): 1
- Flight confirmation
- Authorization letter (stating that we are submitting the application for you, signed by the traveler)
Children under the age of 12
For children under the age of 12 traveling with both parents, the following must also be provided:
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A consent letter signed by the parents/guardian
- A copy of the passport of the parent/guardian
- If the child is traveling with both parents and they have already obtained their visa, then they must also:
- Submit a copy of the visa
- A copy of the flight confirmation
If the child is traveling alone or with one of the parents or with another family member, the following must be submitted.
- A copy of the birthcertificate
- Obtain an official letter of authorization from the municipality where the child is registered
- The visa is valid for three months from the time of issue.
- You can enter Indonesia once in the validity of the visa (single entry)
The visa for Indonesia can be requested digitally via our website. You must, however, submit your passport and the accompanying documents to us. You can send this to us by registered or personal.
After you have completed the application form and paid the payment we will check your application for the most common errors. We then submit your application to the consulate of Indonesia as soon as we have received the passport including the necessary documents.
We usually receive your visa after 6 working days. Once your visa has been approved you will receive confirmation from us.
Embassy Registration (optional)
Let us register your trip with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs so that you can travel with peace of mind. For only € 20.00 per person we will register your trip with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Registration means that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be aware of your travel plans and that you are registered in the 24/7 Information Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs so that you are always aware of important events. See attachment for more information and to register your trip.