Apply for Kenya visa online
This website allows you to easily arrange your Kenyan visa online. All you have to do is fill out the visa application form. After payment with either debit card, credit card or PayPal, you will receive the visa within 3 working days. In most cases, we will send you the visa on the next working day. Our payment methods make this the easiest and fastest way for you to apply for a Kenyan visa. What's more, we are available by phone or chat if you need help with your visa application. The costs for a visa are per person. This includes consular costs. Note: children up to the age of 15 do not require a visa.
The visa we offer is valid for business trips and tourism. You can opt between a visa that is valid once or for traveling through. The transit visa is valid for three days. If you stay for longer than three days, please select a normal visa. If you want to work in Kenya or exceed the length of stay, you cannot use our services. Instead, you will have to apply for a visa at the Embassy.
Aside from our services, you could also apply for the Kenya visa at the Kenya embassy. The Kenya embassy website is http://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke. Payment is with credit card only.
Validity Kenya visa
The Kenya visa is valid once, providing a length of stay of 90 days. The 90-day period starts on your arrival date. In addition, the visa itself has a maximum 90 day validity from the moment you apply for it. The visa is valid for business trips and tourism.
For example: you apply for the visa on 1 September 2015. The visa is valid for 90 days. You are then allowed to travel to Kenya for 90 days on 1 November 2015.
Are you flying to Kenya in transit? A transit visa will then suffice for you. This allows you to stay in Kenya for up to three days before having to depart the country.
Requirements Kenya visa
Kenya has the following visa requirements:
- The passport has to be valid for at least another six months upon arrival.
- You will need to bring along a print-out of the e-visa.
- You are required to upload a document that proves your trip to Kenya. This can either be a flight schedule copy, hotel or resort reservation or a business invitation letter.
- You have to upload a colour passport photo . The photo has to clearly show your face.
- The visa is required for transit and stay. The only type available is a single entry visa.
- Required documents: digital copy of passport, digital photo (see 4), digital travel documents or invitation letter.
- You have to apply for the Kenya visa at least 1 week before your arrival date.